Italy is home to some of the world’s finest motoring attractions, offering visitors the opportunity to experience the heritage and technical evolution of cars in a country famed for its contribution to the automotive industry.
Learn about the skills involved in producing some of the world’s most stylish sports cars by taking a tour at the Maserati plant in Modena.
Innovation, passion and uniqueness guide the Brand in this phase of total renewal.
The starting-point for this journey is the historic plant on Viale Ciro Menotti in Modena. The Modena plant, where the Trident has had its home for over 80 years, is a magical location that combines the Brand’s “made in Italy” DNA and its Heritage with an irrepressible drive towards the future and innovation: the plant has been modernised with new production, engine assembly and painting facilities specifically for the new MC20.
Lasting about 90 minutes, the tour includes a guided visit to:
- The Showroom, with a deep dive on Heritage, the current Maserati lineup, and the configuration possibilities granted by the Car Configurator and the FuoriSerie corner.
- The experimental Engine Lab follows: Soak Area and Emission Lab, Engine Assembly, Engine and Powertrain Test Beds.
- The new Nettuno Engine Assembly, where the MC20 engine is proudly assembled by hand and supported by top quality-proofing technology.
- MC20 manufacturing line: Chassis Assembly, Metrology, Paintshop, Assembly Line, Testing, Finishing.
- Back in the Showroom, visitors can have a taste of the official merchandising collection at the Store.
OPENING HOURS AND TICKETS
Tours are held from Monday to Friday, by reservation only, between 9.00 and 17.00 (last tour at 15:30), excluding holidays and the month of August. Reservation is mandatory. The ticket can be purchased online with payment by credit card. Modenatur is the official booking center
- Full price ticket € 50.00
- Reduced for groups (min. 20 people) € 45.00
- Students> 18 years (High Schools, Universities, Masters) € 45.00
- Reduced 7-17 years € 35.00 (Access only if accompanied by an adult, by signing a liabilty form
- Free: children up to 6 years, journalists, Maserati customers
- Special rates for tour operators: for information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warning: the tour for contents and duration is not particulary suitable for children and in particular it is not recommended under 7 years. Minors can only enter if accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. It is not possible to enter the production line with strollers.
Cancellation policy: after the tickets have been purchased, visitors can cancel their factory tour up to 7 days before the tour date and receive a full refund except for a €5 per ticket booking handling fee. For cancellations within 7 days, refunds will not be possible. Maserati reserves the right to cancel a factory tour at any time, even after confirmation. You will be promptly informed as soon as a booking is cancelled and, if possible, an alternative date will be suggested. By accepting a factory tour reservation confirmation, it is important that you understand and accept that the factory is entitled to cancel any bookings and that Maserati S.p.A. and the external booking center, Modenatur, cannot be held liable for any subsequent effects of the cancellation. If Factory Tour tickets have already been purchased, Modenatur will refund the paid amount in full.
If you don't find a tour available online on the requested date and time you can send a request with the form on this page
Factory tours are not operating from December 22nd to January 10th
FOR MASERATI CUSTOMERS, PARTICIPANTS IN MASTER MASERATI DRIVING EXPERIENCE AND DEALERS
Tours are free for Maserati customers and for participants in Maserati Master driving courses. You may check availability and book your tour online. If you don't find an available or active slot on your preferred date or for special requests, we kindly advise to submit a request with the "Tour enquiry form" here below or to write to email@example.com. The Factory tour office will contact you to fix the appointment.